Alumni Recognition Award Nomination Form
Recognize fellow alumni for their achievements
Do you know a classmate who has had significant accomplishments in any of the following fields?
- The Arts
- Sports and Athletics
- Academic and/or Professional Achievements
The Boston Trinity Academy Office of Alumni Affairs has created the Alumni Recognition award to celebrate the achievements of our graduates.
- Preference is given to BTA Graduates.
- Five (5) years must have elapsed from the date of the nominee's graduation.
- The nominee must have demonstrated a good record while at BTA.
- The personal conduct of the nominee must be in accord with the ideals and standards of, and set forth by, BTA.
- Any present or former faculty and staff at BTA are eligible for admission under the "Special" category. Nominees from this group need not have graduated or attended BTA as a student.