Why Boston Trinity Academy
"Over the years, Boston Trinity Academy has taught me to appreciate the pursuit of knowledge."
- Edward Backman '19
Boston Trinity Academy students develop academic ability, strong character, an educated faith, and a concern for social justice. Every student who attends our school is known, loved, respected, and challenged. With this in mind, the ultimate goal at Boston Trinity is for graduates to leave prepared for college and life beyond.
In their years here students hone their skills as critical thinkers, develop compassion toward neighbors - both local and international - and learn to embrace joy and challenge.
Boston Trinity Academy:
- Motivates students to achieve their best by setting high expectations and providing rich opportunities for learning within a supportive educational environment
- Is dedicated to small class sizes, averaging 14 students per class, with a rigorous Academic Core Curriculum
- Has 68% of its faculty possessing or working toward advanced degrees in their fields of instruction
- Encourages teamwork through our championship athletics department, classroom projects, and in the arts
- Fosters unity amidst an extraordinarily diverse student population representing every neighborhood of the city of Boston and many of the surrounding suburbs
- Promotes global awareness and a deeper understanding of social justice through the projects of the Trinity Institute for Leadership and Social Justice
- Cultivates sophisticated critical thinking skills through such courses as Senior Symposium and Synthesis where students address some of the most significant issues of the 21st Century
This school has helped my faith grow immensely, and I now have a passion for my own education.Naoise Kelleher '18