Come and visit Boston Trinity Academy for yourself, and see all we have to offer.
At our Open House, you will be able to meet our faculty, students, and families, tour our facilities, and get a better understanding of how our mission - academic excellence, purposeful faith, authentic community - informs all we do. While you enjoy some refreshments, our headmaster, Frank Guerra, and a panel of faculty and students will answer any questions you may have. Your whole family is welcome to join us.
Fall Open Houses
Saturday, October 14, 12-2pm
- 12:00-12:45pm: Take a student-led tour, and meet our faculty and families
- 12:45-1:15pm: Meet our headmaster, and hear our panel answer your questions
- 1:15-2:00pm: Take a student-led tour, and meet our faculty and families
Tuesday, November 14, 6:30-8:30pm
- 6:30-7:15pm: Take a student-led tour, and meet our faculty and families
- 7:15-7:45pm: Meet our headmaster, and hear our panel answer your questions
- 7:45-8:30pm: Take a student-led tour, and meet our faculty and families
Registration in advance is not required, but is welcome. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location and parking
Boston Trinity Academy is located at 17 Hale Street in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Boston. Please use the map below for directions, and on your arrival please park in the large parking lot, entering at the end of Braeburn Road.
If you are unable to attend
Please contact our Office of Admission and we will be glad to arrange a tour of the school for you some other time: 617-364-3700 or email@example.com.