We can answer your questions
Here are brief answers to some of our most common questions. If you would like us to elaborate, we are happy to. Contact our Office of Admission for more information.
- WHAT IF I AM NOT RELIGIOUS?
- ARE CLASSES DIFFICULT?
- WILL I MAKE FRIENDS AT BOSTON TRINITY ACADEMY?
- WILL BOSTON TRINITY HELP ME GET INTO COLLEGE?
- WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE BOSTON TRINITY ACADEMY INSTEAD OF MY PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL?
- WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE BTA INSTEAD OF ANOTHER PRIVATE SCHOOL?
- WHAT MAKES BOSTON TRINITY ACADEMY DISTINCTLY CHRISTIAN?
- WHY SHOULD I START IN MIDDLE SCHOOL INSTEAD OF WAITING UNTIL 9TH GRADE?
- DO ALL STUDENTS PLAY A SPORT AT BTA?
Laura Perkins, Parent
"Any school can have rigorous academics, but to do it in a context where there is relationship, meaning, and value, that's when transformation happens. Boston Trinity has sparked that transformation in our own children's lives."