Boston Trinity Academy educates students from diverse backgrounds in an academically demanding, Christ-centered community inspiring them to lead lives of faith, integrity, and service. Although we are unable to meet together during this COVID-19 pandemic, BTA is committed to continuing together by providing the very finest in online, remote learning, as well as by providing a rich, school-life experience. We may not be able to meet together in person for a time, but we are still a community that stresses the importance of learning together. With God’s grace and blessing, we will get through this process together, and come out better and stronger with our students excelling in yet another way of learning.
At present, no on-campus activities are being held. Please see the links below for information about how the school will continue to function in compliance with state mandates. We appreciate your patience as we undergo a transition to school in a different format. Please do not hesitate to contact Academic Dean, Tim Belk, or Information Technology Director, Kris Loper, with questions.
- Online School - Technology and Internet Requirements
- Campus Closed
- Schedule and Classes
- The Difference of Online Learning
- Parent or Guardian Role: Preparing my student for success in an online learning situation
- Student Role: How do I make the most of this new learning experience?
- Uniform and Attendance
- International Students and Families
- Chapels, Assemblies and Other Events
- Grading, Assessments, AP Tests and Exams