Why Choose BTA?
Boston Trinity Academy students develop academic ability, strong character, an educated faith and a concern for social justice. Every student who attends our school is known, loved, respected and challenged. With this in mind, the ultimate goal at BTA is for graduates to leave prepared for college and life beyond.
In their years here students hone their skills as critical thinkers, develop compassion toward neighbors - both local and international - and learn to embrace joy and challenge.
Boston Trinity Academy:
- Motivates students to achieve their best by setting high expectations and providing rich opportunities for learning within a supportive educational environment
- Is dedicated to small class sizes, averaging 14 students per class, with a rigorous Academic Core Curriculum
- Has over 62% of its faculty possess advanced degrees in their fields of instruction.
- Encourages teamwork through our championship athletics department, classroom projects, and in the arts
- Fosters unity amidst an extraordinarily diverse student population representing every neighborhood of the city of Boston and many of the surrounding suburbs
- Promotes global awareness and a deeper understanding of social justice through the projects of the Trinity Institute for Leadership and Social Justice
- Cultivates sophisticated critical thinking skills through such courses as Senior Symposium and Synthesis where students address some of the most significant issues of the 21st Century
Please contact the Admission Office for more information about applying to BTA: email@example.com or 617-364-3700 x219