Tuition and Fees
Tuition for the 2013-2014 academic year is $15,900 for domestic students (click here for international student tuition). To apply for financial aid, please visit our financial aid section. The Board of Directors will set the 2013-2014 Tuition in early 2013. The deadline for tuition deposits and registration agreements (for new and reurning families) will be April 10, 2013.
Student Fees (in addition to tution):
- $250 for all students
- $100 new student fee
- $100 college prep fee for juniors/seniors
- $100 graduation fee for seniors
Other expenses include:
- Uniforms: $100-$200, depending on the quantity of uniforms purchased. (A limited number of used uniform items are available at the end of each school year at a reduced price.)
- Books: $200-$500 (A limited number of used books are available at the end of each school year at a reduced price.)
- Sports equipment: Game uniforms and sports equipment are loaned to students by the school. Students must purchase their own cleats and practice uniforms.
For questions regarding tuition contact the Admission Department at 617.364.3700 ext. 219 or by email at email@example.com.