International Admission FAQs
Boston is a world class city for education and Boston Trinity Academy offers placement to qualified international students. The small class sizes, academic rigor, and successful college placement program make Boston Trinity an attractive option for international students.
- Each student has a faculty advisor to assist with the transition to the school, the greater Boston community, and American culture.
- Our college counseling office helps students find the college or university best suited for them. In addition, the college counselor helps students navigate the college application process. Many college representatives come to our campus each year to recruit interested students.
- Boston Trinity Admission Department administers a homestay program for international students. We review the needs of each student and recommend potential host families for each one, typically in homes with other Boston Trinity Academy students. The families need over Skype and are able to make the final choice.
- Boston Trinity is accessible by public transportation.
- Tuition for international students in the 2012-13 academic year is $20,800 plus fees & housing.
- Please note that Boston Trinity Academy does not award scholarships to international students, except in exceptional circumstances.
- An ESL/EFL course is included in the curriculum for international students.
Please contact the Admission Office with any questions: 617.364.3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org